Wednesday, September 14, 2011

If I don't let this out, I feel like my heart's going to explode..
it's so riveting, so frustrating, so many different things I'm feeling
right now, I don't know which one to feel, or when one ends and another
begins.

I just don't know what to feel anymore..

The anxiety level is so incredibly great, just thinking about things
is enough to crush my head like a proverbial melon.. nervousness, tension,
it's weakening.. draining..

I just want to break down, crawl curled-up into a corner and quietly
whimper in tears.. and the worse thing about it is.. i don't know, i don't
know, i don't know, i don't know.. I don't know so many things I need
to know..
It's like disengaging an improvised explosive device, where one false move,
and everything you know gets blown to bits.

I wish I knew what I could do..

">

No comments:

Post a Comment